Jays Claim Sean Henn

According to Jordan Bastian on twitter, the Jays have claimed Sean Henn of waivers from the Orioles. Sean's numbers last year:

2009 - Sean Henn 0-0 6 0 0 0 0 1 3.0 6 3 3 0 4 6 9.00 3.33

Sean is 28 and was drafted by the Yankees in 2000 in the 26th round. He hasn't done much in the major leagues, you can check him out on his Baseball Reference page.

The Jays designated Michael Barrett for assignment to make room on the 40 man for Henn, likely ending his time with the team. His season with the Jays didn't go well, he was hurt April 17th and never made it back to the team as Cito liked Raul Chavez in the back up catcher spot.

Not exactly a big move.

Joe Frisaro in his MLB blog figures the Marlins what to trade Jeremy Hermida and list the Jays as a possible destination. Hermida plays RF, a position that could use an upgrade. He will only be 26 next year.