Aaron Hill AL Comeback Player of the Year

A much deserved award, Aaron Hill beat out Victor Martinez. Hill got 14 of 30 first place votes. He also received 5 second place and 3 third place votes, which means 8 people didn't vote for him. I don't know how you couldn't vote for the guy, after missing most of last season with a concussion, he hit 35 homers and drove in 108.

Congratulations Aaron, but I hope you never win that award again.

Former Jay Chris Carpenter won the NL version, finishing 17-4 with a 2.24 ERA. Carpenter missed most of the last two seasons after Tommy John surgery in 2007 and then a nerve problem in his shoulder last year.