World Series Game 4 Game Thread

If you are watching the game tonight, join in.

Former Jay Jayson Werth hit two homers last night and it wasn't enough. So it is 2 games to 1 for the Yankees going into tonight. The pitching matchup doesn't look good for the Phillies, but they did beat CC in game one. I bet Phillies fans wish Cliff Lee had been taken out of that game earlier so he could go on short rest too. Blanton hasn't pitched since October 19th, 13 days ago. Should be interesting.