FanPost

The Good Doctor

There's been lots of chatter on the world wide web recently about Roy Halladay being on the market this winter.  I get the feeling from AA that he doesn't feel the team is going to be a competitor in 2010 and made comments that the team is still building (though not rebuilding).  Added to this Doc's desire to play on a winner; is the writing on the wall?

If so, where do you think Doc ends up?  Personally I don't see how AA can trade Doc within the AL East so to me that eliminates Boston and New York right away.  Personally I'd like to see Roy dealt to the Angels (if he's not staying here)...will let him play in Toronto to get his homecoming welcome each season and play on a winner plus the Angels could potentially offer up a package with Joe Saunders and Brandon Wood and have a need for an ace because they are likely to lose John Lackey to free agency.

Where else is a good fit for Doc to be dealt?