Week 9 NFL Pool Results

Well, once again, we show why we run a baseball blog. Apparently I know nothing about football. Actually, none of us except for Craig in Calgary seem to know anything about football. Craig won again, getting 9 of 13 right.  None of the rest of us got 50%. In fact Jlahey and I tied for second with 6 right. Bringing up the rear, this week, were our husband and wife pair. Carm got 4 of 13 just beating out her husband, No Bunting who got 3 right.

So congratulations again Craig.