NFL Pool Week 10

I didn't realize there was a Thursday game this week, so if you want send me your picks before tonight's game or if not just send me your Sunday picks before Sunday, it's not like missing one game gives you much less chance of winning. Also include your guess for points scored in Monday's game in case of a tie.

NFL Point Spreads For Week 10 - Week Ten NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/12 - 11/16, 2009

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
11/12 8:20 ET At San Francisco -3.5 Chicago
11/15 1:00 ET At NY Jets -6.5 Jacksonville
11/15 1:00 ET Denver -3.5 At Washington
11/15 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh -6.5 Cincinnati
11/15 1:00 ET At Tennessee -6.5 Buffalo
11/15 1:00 ET At Minnesota -16.5 Detroit
11/15 1:00 ET New Orleans -13.5 At St. Louis
11/15 1:00 ET Atlanta -1.5 At Carolina
11/15 1:00 ET At Miami -9.5 Tampa Bay
11/15 4:05 ET At Oakland -1.5 Kansas City
11/15 4:15 ET At Arizona -8.5 Seattle
11/15 4:15 ET At San Diego -2.5 Philadelphia
11/15 4:15 ET Dallas -2.5 At Green Bay
11/15 8:20 ET At Indianapolis -2.5 New England

Monday Night Football Point Spread
11/16 8:35 ET Baltimore -10.5 At Cleveland