Aaron Hill and Adam Lind Win Silver Slugger Awards

The Silver Slugger awards were given out today and we had two winners. Aaron Hill won for best offensive second baseman and Adam Lind won for best DH. Both are very deserving. Congratulations both of you. The whole list of winners:

POS PLAYER HR RBI AVG
1B M. Teixeira, Yankees 39 122 .292
2B Aaron Hill, Blue Jays 36 108 .286
3B Evan Longoria, Rays 33 113 .281