Hall of Fame Poll: Harold Baines

One of the more interesting names on the list, Harold Baines has 2866 hits, 384 homers and 1628 RBI in a 22 year career, to look at all his numbers click here. If Edgar Martinez gets consideration then Baines should some too. But Baines only received 5.9% of the vote last year, barely keeping him on the ballot this year.