FanPost

Best News of the off-season thus far...

And possibly the best news Jays fans will get this off-season at all:

"Anthopoulos confirmed that while the team's fourth free agent, utilityman Kevin Millar, won't be back, he does have some interest in retaining the other three."

Kevin Millar won't be back!!!! Woohoo...the other three being referred to are Scutaro, Barajas and MacDonald.  The entire article can be read here:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5jwsP9iWfJBgBTci58kxav8bBRwJQ

Whether the Jays are rebuilding or adding payroll the one thing we can be sure of is that Kevin Millar won't be hitting clean up for the Jays in 2010 and that is the start of something good!