Someone explain this one to me....

Peter Gammons, surprisingly enough speaking for the Boston Red Sox, said this about the Red Sox possibly trading for Roy Halladay:

I don’t think they go Halladay because I think it would be a disaster to give up Buccholz and Kelly and then try to pay a guy with his medical history $18 million a year through the age of 38.

Medical history? The past 4 year Doc has thrown 200+ innings. Yeah in 2004 he missed time with a sore shoulder and tired arm. And 2005 he had that medical problem of having a batted ball hit him in the leg, breaking his tibia.

Is there a 32 year old starting pitcher out there with a better 'medical history'? Like, but then is there one you would rather have pitching for you?