Happy Birthday Ferguson Jenkins

Fergie Jenkins turns 67 today. Jenkins is the only Canadian born player in the Baseball Hall of Fame and is hands down the best  Canadian major leaguer in MLB history. A big right handed pitcher, in a 19 year career he had a 284-226 record and a 3.34 ERA in 664 games.

In 1971 he won 24 games and threw 325 innings. In 1974 he won 25 games, starting 41 games, finishing 29. He  won 20 games 6 seasons in a row. He won 1 Cy Young award, came 2nd in the voting twice and 3rd twice.

Happy Birthday Fergie. Hope it is a great one.