Hall of Fame Poll: Pat Hentgen

Number 8 on our All-Time Jay list, he had a 14  year career in the majors, 10 of them with the Jays and we got the best years. He won the Cy Young in 1996, made the All-Star team 3 times (surprisingly enough not in the year he won the Cy Young) and finished with a 131-112 record and the 4.32 ERA. He led the AL in innings pitched in 1996 and 1997 which likely helped cause the arm troubles that shortened his career.