Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas from somewhere about half way between Haiti and Columbia, out on the ocean. This is a very different Christmas for me as it's around +30C and just beautiful. I'm more used to -30 at Christmas. Life is good, I'm never more than a few steps from someone that wants to bring me drinks and I've managed to keep my pasty white skin from burning. Though I do feel a bit cut off from the world. I have no idea what's going on at home or in the world. This internet feed is very slow so I've just kept up on mail and looked in here a couple of times. But then I don't mind not knowing for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, hope you all are having the best of Christmases. Enjoy the holidays.