FanPost

Jays have a bottom 5 farm system

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/baseball/mlb/12/01/farm.systems/index.html

"28. Blue Jays: Toronto would be No. 30 if not for last summer's Scott Rolen trade, which brought needed pitching talent from the Reds. Toronto's top hitters, such as infielders Justin Jackson and Kevin Ahrens and catcher J.P. Arencibia, had poor seasons in 2009, and the Jays also failed to sign three of their first four draft picks this year."