Milton Bradley?

A number of folks are guessing that the Jays are the "surprise team" that could end up with Milton Bradley in a trade that might be finished "tonight". I can not imagine why Anthopoulos would be interested in Bradley, with his whole "build (but not rebuild) for the future" campaign. I guess he could play right field until the first injury/temper tantrum puts him out of the lineup. But, other than the fun us folks that write about the Jays would have with Cito and Milton in the clubhouse would have, I don't see the point to picking him up.

Would be nice to have something to write about while we lose games though.