NFL Week 13 Pool Results and Week 14 Pool

 Yet another week where we proved we shouldn't be professional gamblers. Only one of us got 50%, Aagoodfellow wins the week with 8 of 16. Congratulations. Craig and I each got 7. This week's loser was Jlahey with 4. Gotta love it when average random guess would win the week. Oh well.....

This weeks pool, there is a Thursday game yet again, so send me your picks and total point guess for the Monday game before the game Thursday night.

Date & Time Favorite Spread Underdog
12/10 8:20 ET Pittsburgh -9.5 At Cleveland
12/13 1:00 ET At Indianapolis -7.5 Denver
12/13 1:00 ET At Minnesota -6.5 Cincinnati
12/13 1:00 ET NY Jets -4.5 At Tampa Bay
12/13 1:00 ET At Kansas City -0.5 Buffalo
12/13 1:00 ET Green Bay -3.5 At Chicago
12/13 1:00 ET New Orleans -9.5 At Atlanta
12/13 1:00 ET At Baltimore -13.5 Detroit
12/13 1:00 ET At Jacksonville -2.5 Miami
12/13 1:00 ET At New England -13.5 Carolina
12/13 1:00 ET At Houston -6.5 Seattle
12/13 4:05 ET At Tennessee -12.5 St. Louis
12/13 4:05 ET Washington -1.5 At Oakland
12/13 4:15 ET At Dallas -3.5 San Diego
12/13 8:20 ET At NY Giants -1.5 Philadelphia

Monday Night Football Point Spread

12/14 8:35 ET Arizona -3.5 At San Francisco

In This Article

Teams