Today's Workout

Just got back to the hotel from today's workout. Both Snider and Lind are here early as well as Hill, Janssen, and Scutaro. The boys took their hacks in the batting cage today, and then did some infield/outfield drills. Not much else to report. It wasn't a very exciting workout, and it was only about an hour and a little bit.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to let me know. Sorry for short post, I'm pretty tired today.