Dirk Hayhurst Signed

Dirk Hayburst who was dropped from our 40 man roster earlier in the week has signed a minor league contract with us with a invite to spring training. If you haven't read Dirk's 'non-prospect's diary' Hugo has links to some of his posts here. They are a great read. You have to pull for a guy that can tell a story like he can.