FanPost

First time in Toronto

Hey everyone.  Visitor from RoyalsReview here, where we take pride in our annual double-digit losing streaks.  I'm heading to Toronto with a few friends the first week of June to catch a couple Jays/Royals games (one night game, one day game) and had a few questions.

--Any recommendations on which seats to get?

--Best way to get to/from the stadium (we won't have a car)?

--Good bars/restaurants around the stadium?

Any other suggesting/tips would be helpful, as well as any general suggestions of things to do/eat/see while in Toronto.

Thanks,

Andy