Happy Birthday Stubby Clapp

Stubby-clapp_nc_medium

It is Team Canada baseball hero Stubby Clapp's 36th birthday today. Kind of appropriate since the roster for the World Baseball Classic comes out later today. I hope he gets a birthday present of being on the team. He has only had 25 at bats in the majors, all in 2001 with the Cardinals, but he is a star up here.

Happy Birthday Stubby.