Bud Selig Made $17 Million Last Year...Seriously?

This really can't be true can it? This is nuts, in the Globe and Mail there is a story saying that everyone's favorite commissioner, Bud Selig was paid $17.5 million in 2007.

His compensation was listed at $17,470,491 for the 12 months that ended Oct. 31, 2007, according to the return, which is available at guidestar.org. That was up from $14,515,071 in the prior 12 months.

That can't be right can it? Please tell me it is a joke.

Latest News