ARod Admits To and Apologizes For Using Steroids

According to an interview that will air on ESPN tonight Alex Rodriguez has admitted to using steroids while a member of the Texas Rangers. Really have to  applaud him for admitting to it instead of doing the usual denials. He is scum but he seems to be handling this in the best way he could. You have to wonder if all 104 names will be leaked one at a time like this?