Highway 19 Revisited: Spring Training Week in Review, Pitchers Edition

Another week gone, and the Jays' pitching continues to look good.  Doc looks scary good, Litsch is pink, round, and efficient as ever, Purcey has been effective if a little erratic, and it's actually something of a battle for the last two spots, with Janssen, Richmond, Mills, Cecil, and Clement all looking worthy of a spot and Romero turning a much better performance in his most recent appearance.  Here's the rundown:

Jays2a_medium J2b_medium J2c_medium