Lord Knows I've Paid Some Dues Getting Through, Tangled Up in Blue: Spring Training Week 2 Report, the Hitters

The plot thickens and things get more tangled as spring training continues and guys keep competing against one another to get through to the major league roster - made me think of the line from the Dylan song.

J2d_medium J2e_medium J2f_medium

SB Nation Featured Video