Not So Weekly Poll: Backup Catcher?

Last time we asked who you thought should lead off against right-handed pitchers and you guys agreed with Hugo and I and picked Lyle Overbay. Not that I imagine Cito will and try him in that role but it interests me that as a group we are willing to try a pretty non-conventional player in that spot.

Today I was wondering what your thoughts were about who should be the backup catcher, since it's on Cito's mind at the moment. I'm going to include a couple of players that have been sent down to the minors already, even though they are no longer candidates to win the spot that doesn't mean that some of us don't think they still would be the best choice.