FanPost

Fantasy Draft - Recap

I did my 'big' fantasy draft today in a pretty deep 10 team 5x5 rotisserie pool that I've been in for 6 years.  Thought I'd give a bit of a recap for you to let you know the Blue Jay content especially :).  If no one cares I apologize

In my keepers I have Rios and Snider...love them both and have Snider slated to start in my rookie slot and HOPE he dominates there.  I'm very hopefully Rios will rebound with a bit more power and continue to steal a bit.

During the draft I focused a bit more on prospects/younger players and was able to nab Brett Cecil as one of my 10 prospects and couldn't be happier.

The bad news is with my 1st round pick I had to take one of my least favourite players/people ARoid.  You can't keep players over 34 so he was available for the first time this year.  The picks before mine were Joe Nathan, Manny Ramirez, Mariano Rivera and Jermaine Dye (no idea why?)...so I was left with taking ARod, David Ortiz, Ichiro or a prospect.  I couldn't turn down the production and potential trade bait he'll become later on.  Please don't hate me...I had to do it :)