Knee Deep At the National Pop League: Game Thread, Team USA at Team Canada

While the Jays take on the Reds in spring training, Team USA and Team Canada face off at the Rogers Centre.  As we all know, Team Canada won the matchup 3 years ago, 8-6.  Jake Peavy starts for the Yanks while Mike Johnson pitches for Team Canada.  By the way, Team USA is actually the home team, even though the game is in T-Dot.  Here are the starting lineups:

Team USA

Dustin Pedroia, 2b
Derek Jeter, ss
Chipper Jones, dh
David Wright, 3b
Kevin Youkilis, 1b
Adam Dunn, rf
Ryan Braun, lf
Brian McCann, c
Shane Victorino, cf

Team Canada

Chris Barnwell, ss
Russell Martin, c
Joey Votto, dh
Justin Morneau, 1b
Jason Bay, cf
Matt Stairs, rf
Mark Teahen, 3b
Nick Weglarz, lf
Pete Orr, 2b

Funny, one would think I'd be rooting for team USA, but I'm not really feeling a lot of national pride in the game for some reason, and I actually like the players on Team Canada more, though I do like David Wright quite a bit. Anyway, if you're around, stop by and chat with us about the game!