Write the Caption Contest

I can't find anything I'm all that interested in talking about this morning. Enough words have been spent on BJ Ryan's troubles already and I don't want to get into Brandon League's problems finding the plate. Yeah Rod Barajas has to get some hits to fall in soon and it would be nice if he would take a walk now and then, but writing a couple of hundred words on the subject seems like overkill.

So let's have a 'write the caption' contest. Funniest caption for the above picture wins.....well nothing but the admiration of the rest of us. Try to keep it moderately clean and have fun.

And if you are bored on an Easter Monday you can click on the above picture and browse thru a hundred and some pictures from AP taken early this season.