Happy Birthday Gregg Zaun

It is the Zman's 38 birthday today. I'll admit I'm just putting this up so I can link to his site again. Yes, get your Zgame on or something. Gregg is playing for the Orioles this season, batting a big .167 at the moment, while the Orioles fans wait for Matt Wieters to be called up from the minors. Zaun spent 5 seasons with the Jays and for most of those seasons he was pretty good. He hit .255/.354/.399 with 45 homers, 219 RBI and 4 stolen bases. How did he get 4 stolen bases? Well it helped that he atempted to steal 12 times.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Mr Zaun.