FanPost

Bring Back Inglett?

I was reasonably impressed with the play of Joe Inglett (bats left) last year. He made a valuable contribution as a utility player, playing various positions (both infield and outfield) while hitting near 300. He can play a valuable role spelling multiple players and would most likely hit better than Bautista (bats right), who is a sub 250 career hitter. Am I missing something, or isn't Inglett a better fit for the Jays than Bautista?