Saturday Poll: Looking Behind the Curtain of the Jays' Hot Start

With the Jays off to an excellent 8-4 start to the season that has them in first place, I figured it would be worth checking in with the community to see how many of you all are believers in this team over the long-haul of the season and how many think we're just seeing a fluke-y hot start, which, while immensely enjoyable, can't and won't last.  Of course, the vote itself will be interesting, but but we'd really like to hear as well are your reasons for your vote, so be sure to put those in the comments.