Hello Resolven, Hello to You All

Hi everyone.  As you may have noticed, we have a new contributor to our site, jessef.  Jesse is my brother and the Faramir to my Boromir.  If you haven't already seen it, you can check out his first, in-depth article on the Jays offense thus far right here.

Anyway, with a new contributor and so many new faces around the site, we thought it would be a good idea for us to introduce ourselves since what we're really building here is a community and not just a blog.  So, without further adeiu, here are your happy hosts, and feel free to introduce yourselves along the same, similar, or different lines in the comments!

Name:  Rincewind....just using Tom Dakers to hide from creditors.
Location: Calgary, Alberta. Home of the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, which no true Calgarian ever sees because they spent the 10 days drunk.
Favorite Current Jay: Changes by the moment. Snider or Downs right now.
Favorite All-Time Jay: Dave Stieb
Favorite Non-Jay Player: All-Time? Dwight Evans or Carl Yastrzemski. Now? Hard not to like Albert Pujols.
Stepping to the Plate/Coming out of the Bullpen Music: Hmmmm music I like doesn't lend itself to that. Road Goes On Forever and the Party Never Ends-Joe Ely. Helter Skelter-Beatles
When not Bluebird Bantering, I: try to be a Dad to 3 boys.
Major League Player My Little League Career Most Resembles: Played soccer mostly as a kid and hockey.

Name: Jesse
Location: Morristown, NJ
Favourite Current Jay: Aaron Hill
Favourite All-Time Jay: John Olerud
Favourite Non-Jay Player: Joey Votto, Rocco Baldelli
Stepping to the Plate/Coming out of the Bullpen Music: if was a relief pitcher, "Salvation" by Rancid; otherwise "The Underdog" by Spoon
When not Bluebird Bantering, I: eat spaghetti and root against the Yankees.
Major League Player My Little League Career Most Resembles: John McDonald

Name:  Hugo
Location: Washington D.C. / Silver Spring, Maryland
Favourite Current Jay: Roy Halladay
Favourite All-Time Jay: Jimmy Key (with Olreud a close second)
Favourite Non-Jay Player: Ichiro, Rocco Baldelli (current), Barry Larkin (all-time)
Stepping to the Plate/Coming out of the Bullpen Music: "La Costa Brava" Ted Leo and the Pharmacists/"Stuck Between Stations," the Hold Steady, respectively
When not Bluebird Bantering, I: practice law, run, spend time with my wife and 2 year old daughter, and play guitar and sing in a local band
Major League Player My Little League Career Most Resembles: Pee Wee Reese

We'd love to hear from you all, so chime in.