FanPost

Ouch...this Hurts...

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=276166

The Toronto Blue Jays' already thin starting pitching corps has suffered another loss.

The club announced on Thursday that left-hander Ricky Romero has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a right oblique muscle strain.

The 24-year old has had a great start to the season, post a 2-0 record with a 1.71 ERA in three starts.

The move is retroactive to April 20, and the team will make a roster move prior to Saturday's game at Chicago.

Romero was taken sixth overall by the Blue Jays in the 2005 first year player draft.

So who is going to replace Romero in the rotation?  Do we see Wade Miller, Brad Mills or Brett Cecil get the call?