More News

The Jays have placed BJ Ryan on the 15 day DL. He's got a bad case of 'not getting guys out'.

Actually according to sportsnet.ca:

The Ryan injury is tightness in the trapezoid muscle of his left shoulder.

But I still think I was right, but it saying 'crappy pitching' doesn't look too good on the DL report.