Which Describes How You're Feeling: Monday Blue Jays Open Thread

You know, I don't know how long this feeling will last, so let's appreciate it right now on this beautiful Monday (at least, it is here).   The season is just about 1/8 of the way done for our heroes, and the Jays have the best record in the American League.  The Red Sox (booo!) are on a 10-game winning streak, and we're still a game ahead of them.  Besides the Red Sox, no other AL East team has a winning record (3 teams are .500) and yet there are the Jays, who even the local media picked to finish last, at 14-6.  And that's with injuries to the pitcher expected to be the Jays second-best starter, and the one who turned out to be, at least, so far.

Who knows how long the Jays can keep it up? (though as we have been writing on the site since, oh, December or January, we have reasons we think they were always better than folks gave them credit for) but let's enjoy it while it lasts, like a warm spring day.  Of which yesterday was one for us, incidentally, we spent it frollicking on the National Mall and got home in time to see the last 2/3 of the game.  It is a great feeling.

Anyway, use today's thread to share your thoughts on the Jays' progress thusfar and how you're feeling about the team.  Use it to gloat or express your concerns about the team.  Use it for whatever you feel like.  Go Jays!

Last year, we broke out a long string of increasingly depressing They Might Be Giants song lyrics for post titles when the Jays were mired in an awful slump.  This season, we can use one for my most exhuberant post ever as a Jays' blogger.  That's change I can believe in.