Happy Birthday To My Son Dwight

Birthday-cake_medium

It is my oldest boy's birthday today, Dwight turns 20 today. Yeah it make me feel old. It is hard to believe it's been 20 years because I remember so clearly. Anyway, Dwight, as always I'm very proud of you, you've been everything a guy could ask for in a son. Spending time with you, watching you play sports and seeing you grow into a fine young man has been the best part of my life. I'd gladly do it all over again. I know you will continue to make me proud.

Hope you have a great one and we'll see you soon.