Opening Day

Just a few hours from baseball that means something....YAY. Can't wait to see Doc throw the first pitch.

There is one bit of news from Jay land; Matt Clement has decided to retire:

"I was talking to Matty," Blue Jays general manager J.P. Ricciardi said on Sunday. "His heart wasn't in it, you could just tell. He's come back from so much. He's come a long way, and I give him credit for that. I think he was just tired of fighting, to be honest with you.

It is too bad but I think Brent Cecil and Brad Mills have likely jumped him in the line to be called up if/when needed and Wade Miller may soon pass him too. He pitched this spring like a guy afraid to challenge anyone.

Opening day, lets have a poll: