FanPost

TRADE EVERYONE THE SEASONS OVER

We've lost 4 games in a row. lets trade roy halladay for whatever we can get... maybe a 35 year old backup catcher or something...

and trade lind and hill for some better hitting because they havent hit a home run in a while...

also wells sucks and so does rios... we should just cut them and get rid of their contracts.

fire cito too hes doing a terible job.

lets rebuild for 2015 now.