Tonight's Oriole Pitcher

For those that want to know, the O's called up Jason Berken to start tonight against the Jays. He was 2-0 with a 1.05 ERA at Triple-A Norfolk. A 6th round draft choice in 2006. He's 25, Baseball America has his as Baltimore's 17th top prospect. Minor League Ball, SB Nation site for all things in the minors doesn't have him in their top 20 Oriole prospects, but he is an honorable mention. Apparently throws a fastball in the low 90's, a slider and a changeup.

Brian Roberts has a bruised shin (no kidding) from (now how can I say this without you guys turning it into a bad joke) (oh forget it) Big Rod sliding into him (if you can't beat them, join them).