FanPost

Jays' Biggest Need?

I've decided to take my mind of how much I hate Cito Gaston and Brian Wolfe right now and focus on something else...

I think the Jays really need to find some help at the corner infield positions. We have some okay SS/2B prospects, but we really only have 1 or 2 legit prospects at 1B or 3B, and they're not too near making the majors if i recall correctly.

Overbay and Rolen both shouldnt be around for next year. Rolen has no power anymore and Overbay just isnt that good unless he's in a platoon. I think the Jays could really use a solid basestealer (obviously not playing 1B or 3B now that i think about it, but its still a need) and someone with more pop than Overbay or Rolen...

Anyways, i havent really put that much thought into it, but i thought i could give everyone on here something else to think about during the current nightmare we're going through.

So, anyone got any ideas about our current situation at the corner infield spots??