FanShot

"You can say I was inspired, definitely," Burnett said. "I thought about his game all last night....

+

"You can say I was inspired, definitely," Burnett said. "I thought about his game all last night. And I've told him a handful of times over the season, 'I can't wait to throw behind you, Big Man, I can't wait."'

Burnett After combining on a 1 hit shutout with 2 relievers against the Mets, In reference to pitching after CC + Bullpen threw a 3 hit effort. All I can say is screw you Burnett, CC has nothing on Halladay and you should feel damn lucky that you have got to pitch on two teams where you don't have to be the #1 guy, because otherwise you be exposed for the mediocre up and down pitcher you really are.