FanShot

Alex Rios goes a little nuts (NSFW Language)

Rios goes a little nuts after refusing to sign an autograph for someone. A loudmouth gets all tough yelling that he should be lucky someone wants it after his 5 strikeout game and Rios loses it and starts dropping F Bombs left and right... Not exactly a shining moment, but worse part. Someone got it all on tape and god bless the internet it spreads like weeds. He apologized today and so did the club but still not his finer moment. Hat Tip to Joanna from Hum and Chuck who got it from the Drunks who got it from the Mockinbird and so on and so on...