FanPost

Stephen Jenkins

Jays picked him 20th overall just now... Anyone know anything about him? They said he has a power sinker/slider, but isnt that overpowering... RHP out of college, had good numbers but pitched in an easy division apparently.

He looks like a big guy and a potential innings eater. Looks like a pretty good pick... although I hope the Jays grab some more hitting later on.

(Im not sure if theres going to be a proper post about this or not so i guess ill just make this for now)