Happy Birthday Brett Cecil

Our number 2 prospect and our current number 5 starter Brett Cecil turns 23. Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing to be 23 and be able to throw the ball 90 MPH. With your left hand yet. Brett moved through 3 levels of ball last season, starting in A ball and finishing in AAA. In the 3 levels he had a 2.88 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 118.2 innings. With the off day today, Brett doesn't get hit next start until Tuesday in Tampa Bay.

Anyway. Happy Birthday Brett. You've got a great career ahead of you.