It Don't Rewind: Next Series Pitchers Preview: Tampa Bay Rays

Another series against the Rays this weekend.  Tonight, it's Roy Halladay and Matt Garza, tomorrow afternoon it's Brian Tallet and David Price and Sunday afternoon it's Brett Cecil and Jeff Niemann.  We've done all these pitchers before, here for Garza and Niemann and here for Price.

That was just a few weeks ago, so no real need to look back on them, but hopefully we can hit Niemann and Price better than last time (7 1/3 IP, 1 R and 6 IP, 1 R) and Garza better than usual (1.89 career ERA vs. Blue Jays in 47 2/3 IP).