FanShot

It was a weird night for everyone considering the uncertainty about Doc Halladay's future, but I...

Lj8iusk2tqbigov1rxbrxsw3o1_1280

It was a weird night for everyone considering the uncertainty about Doc Halladay's future, but I thought I share some levity regarding last night's game as I sat behind the Jays bullpen. Edit: Sorry about the above pic, it comes out larger here - http://bit.ly/MAUUb