FanPost

Lets take our minds off this crap: Favorite Jays?

So, I figured I'd make a more positive fanpost here and try and not think about how we manage to lose all these close games and whatnot, not to mention the whole Halladay saga.

Whos your favorite Jay and why? Roy Halladay is a given so he doesnt need to be on the list, neither do guys like Joe Carter etc.

My list, in no particular order:

Gustavo Chacin: Weird delivery, cool name, and he had his own cologne. What more can you want?

Brandon League: Always reminded me a bit of Ricky Vaughn out of Major League. Throws hard and has amazing stuff but a bit wild at times.

Johnny Mac: Amazing D, plus hes come up with big hits a few times when nobody has expected anything from him.

Matt Stairs: Drinks beer and hits homeruns.

Dustin McGowan: Not sure why I've just always liked him the most out of our pitchers (behind Roy).