FanPost

Cito as persident? / 2010

Just tossing out Cito's name for president - I heard on the radio today that they have their president but they are not going to announce him until after the season. Cito maybe?

back to JP - I am getting destroyed everytime I mention JPs name and all of the bad stuff he has done. I will give him credit he has turned a below average farm system into a ok farm system and drafted a lot of college pitchers which i like. But again been around for 8 yrs with not playoffs in site. I can talk about JP for days but do not have to worry about him because when the new prez comes in and hires a new gm life will be good in Jays land. I think this team has a good shot at contending with halladay on this roster in 2010. You put halladay with romero and a healthy marcum and that is a great start to a starting five. You will have richmond, litsh, cecil, and maybe mcgowen rounding our the rotaion, that is not all that bad of a starting staff. I would love to see the Jays trade Rios to get some prospects back and free up some space for synder ( who will be in the majors full time in 2010). Would also love to see the jays trade overbay and some of their bullpen depth for a bat or more prospects- I would not trade Rolen or marco ( unless of course you traded halladay) good pieces for next year.

till next time