FanPost

A Jays fan from Pittsburgh since day 1 back in '77 wants to know:

How do you compute the totals for your 'Jays of the Day' and Eric Hinske Award numbers. I am doing a 2006 Toronto Blue Jays replay at http://forums.delphiforums.com/replayball/messages/?msg=18867.1 and I want to enhance my replays with your 'Jay of the Day/Eric Hinske Award' formula. By the way, I listen to Jays games not on http://www.bluejays.com (no credit card) but on AM 920 CKNX in Wingham, Ontario... I can get CKNX very well from my apartment here in Canonsburg, 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. Once again, I need help on the Jays of the Day formula so I can make my own player of the game highlights with my taabletop baseball game replay of the 2006 Blue Jays.