John McDonald's Name Isn't on the Blue Jay Roster

No sure what this means but I was on MBL.com and John McDonald's name wasn't on the Blue Jay 25 man or 40 man roster. I don't see a transaction with him it in but our 40 man roster now shows 39 men plus Shawn Marcum who is on the 60 day DL.

A call to the Jays PR department didn't shed any light on this, they didn't know why his name wasn't there, figuring it was a mistake.

Update: Apparently it is a mistake on the MLB site and will be fixed soon.